Thank you for considering me for your event. I am honored.
I understand the work involved in selecting the right speaker for your event. I hope that this page will give you the information you are looking for and how I may best serve your needs to have a stellar event.
My goal is to motivate, empower and equip your audience and move them to action. I give a sharp focus to fresh inspiration, tools and strategies your attendees need to catapult themselves to the next level of success.
Ready to Get Started? Click the Yellow Button.
What Others Are Saying
As a speaker for well over 18 years, I’ve spoken at small corporate training sessions, ministry groups, bible studies and large women’s conferences.
From small groups of 10 to large audiences of thousands, I am here to serve you and add value. I’ve been blessed to speak at more than 100 events around the world with a diverse client list. Clients include organizations like:
- Dan Miller & 48 Days to The Work You Love
- The Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Administration
- Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN)
- The United Nations (North American Division)
- Auburn University
- Alabama State University
- Southern California College
- Women’s Leadership Events
- Association and Civic Groups
- Nonprofits and Foundations
- Colleges & Universities
- Young Business Professionals
- Leadership & Fellowship Programs
- A personal call or video consultation so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A professionally prepared presentation focused on the outcomes you want with your audience.
- For God to have HIS way!
A Little Bit About Me
- I’m a Leading Business Coach for highly motivated people and entrepreneurs. I’m also a Speaker, Author and Pastor’s Wife. I help people who are stuck & unsatisfied deal with transition and live out their God-given purpose.
- I am frequently requested by Business Conferences, Women’s Conferences, Leadership Organizations and Small Groups to speak on topics of faith, leadership and business success.
- I help high potential people find their purpose, live with greater passion, and take serious action in the direction of their dreams.