I am currently reading Dean Graziosi’s excellent new book, Millionaire Success Habits. Here are a few that I want to share with you that will encourage you on your journey.
- Focus on your strengths. Start working on your strengths. Polish your own diamond. Don’t try to e someone else. Be you. Get great at what you’re good at.
- Agree or Disagree? You can’t learn from people who failed. They only know how to do it wrong. Bad advice is the mostly costly advice ever.
- Focus on solutions. We can define our past today. When something goes wrong, focus on the solution.
- Be the observer of your thoughts. Reality is our perception of the situation.
- Persuade others. People will love you, buy from you, like you, fight for you, when you understand them, rather than them understanding you. Passion and authentically win over smarts every time.
- Your story matters. Take the disempowering story and turn it into an empowering one – one that drives you. Be unstoppable.
- Model those achieving at a higher level. Surround yourself with people who will grow and stretch you.
- Where are you? All change starts with being honest. Don’t just settle for ok.
Take the next step. Sign up for maximumpotentialacademy.com to go forward even faster.